5 (REALLY IMPORTANT) REASONS TO REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND
What’s up, WayHomies?! We thought that we’d give you the 411 on why you should be registering your wristbands and topping-up your cashless accounts this year.
Reason 1: It’s mandatory
You literally will not be able to enter the festival grounds without registering your wristband, so this is pretty important (and why it is #1 on the list).
Register your wristband here.
Reason 2: You can buy awesome stuff
Awesome stuff includes, but is not limited to: food, drinks, merch and showers (please shower).
Top-up your cashless account here.
Reason 3: Wristbands are super speedy
Faster entry? Quicker transactions? Shorter wait and lineup times all-around? Heck yeah! Don’t mind if we do!
Reason 4: They’re convenient AF
We’re cashless, friends! No more fishing around for all those loonies and toonies.
Reason 5: You get a chance to win major swag
Yeah, you heard us right! If you register your bands before Monday July 24, you’ll be entered to win some pretty sweet giveaways:
So, how the heck do you register and top-up? We got you! Just follow the steps below:
STEP 1: REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND AND LINK FACEBOOK
– Click this link to “Register Your Wristband”
– Enter your personal details, wristband UID (16 digits) and click “Register Wristband”.
– Link your Facebook account and click “Next”. If you do not want to link your Facebook, simply click “Next”.
– Click the “Click Here” button to be redirected to the WayHome cashless site.
STEP 2: CREATE YOUR CASHLESS ACCOUNT
– From the WayHome cashless site, click the “Register” button from the top menu bar.
– Enter your personal details and click “Register” or simply use the “Login with Facebook” option.
– *Note: If you do not log in with an existing Facebook account, you will receive an email from WayHome asking you to confirm your registration by clicking the activation button in the email.
STEP 3: LINK YOUR WRISTBAND
– Once you’re logged in, click the “Wristbands” tab from the top menu and select “I have a wristband”.
– Enter the Security Code (6-digit number) and Wristband Number (16-digit number) located on the back of the RFID tag on your wristband.
– Click “Add”.
STEP 4: TOP-UP YOUR ACCOUNT
– Click the “Top-up” tab from the top menu and then click the blue “Top-up” button.
– You will be asked if you want to “Enable Auto Top-up”. You can click “Maybe later” or “Yes, enable”.
– Enter the amount you wish to top-up, review your order and click “Checkout” when ready.
– Enter your credit card information on the payment site to complete the transaction.
STEP 5: PARTY CAUSE’ YOU’RE IN, BABY!
We hope this helps, WayHomies! If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org . See you in a couple weeks!
Single Day & Weekend Passes On Sale Now